Saturday, April 26, 2008

Book Signing

On Thursday night I took my two older kids and two of their friends (while their mom watched my two younger ones. Thanks again!) to a Brandon Mull book signing. I was just as excited as they were. I love his books. He wrote the Fablehaven series, the third book just came out. If you haven't read them click Here to find out more. The website is really cool check it out. We got to the bookstore at 5:30pm and waited in line to get our ticket. At 6pm they gave us a ticket and let us in the store where they had areas set up with activities. The kids saw school friends and had a lot of fun. It was so nice to not have to wait in line the whole night. They called our group of blue C's and we then had to wait about 20 min. in line to meet him. He was so nice. He took a minute to talk to each child. I was so excited for the kids that I almost forgot to have him sign the book I was holding. We were out of there by 8pm.












Four more days until Women's Conference. I can't wait, I've never been. I have a huge long list of things to do before Tue. I add more things everyday than I cross off. Blogging wasn't on my list of things to do. I better go get something done.

3 comments:

Jolene said...

Morgan was so excited to start reading her book on the bus to CA. I bet she didn't sleep at all! Thanks again for taking them! I bet that is something they will remember for a long time!

Pam said...

How fun! I bet the kids loved that. I haven't read any of those books maybe I will have to check them out. I always love a good read although I find myself with less time to do that lately.
Can't wait for WC either and I have so much to do still too but it is so hard to resist checking up on everyones blogs. It's a little addicting but I'm not going to tell my DH that. :)

One Sassy Mama said...

I haven't read those books yet - I tried checking out the first one for Jordyn last year - but she was too busy catching up on the Twilight series to make time for them. Maybe she'd be interested now.

Less than two days! can't wait!