Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tag Your It

Well blogging obviously isn't one of my strong points. I would really love it to be. I guess I got a little intimidated reading all of the other fabulous blogs out there! I think I was waiting for something really extra special to happen and then I could write about it! Not much happens in our home. I've been reading about all of these random animals invasions in people's homes. All we get are flies. That is pretty much our excitement lately. Although it was pretty funny watching my husband go around trying to catch the flies with his hands. I was having Karate Kid flash backs.

My daughter and her friend made my blog look all fancy so I felt like it was time to give it a try again.I figured an easy way to get back into it would be to answer the TAG I got back in Nov. So here are seven random things you may or may not know about me:


1. I am not coordinated enough to style the back of my hair.

2. I joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints when I was 17.

3. I want to be on Amazing Race. When I walk in the mornings with a friend, we sometimes jog from light post to light post and I imagine we are on the last leg of the race and we are running to the finish line!

4. In high school I was in the AFJROTC.

5. I was born in Michigan.

6. I love frogs.

7. I have no musical abilities. (no surprise if I have ever sat by you in RS)

I can't figure out how to link to other blog so I guess I will only follow the second rule of tagging. I know I've done it before. That's what I get for waiting so long. I will have to figure everything out again.

4 comments:

One Sassy Mama said...

Shannon-Yay! Your back! I love your blog makeover - it's very cute.

Jolene said...

Welcome back ... (in my head I was singing that to the tune from Welcom Back Kotter - but I realize I am older than you and you may not even remember that show or it's theme song!)

The makeover is awesome! I just want to tell you that if we all waited for something interesting to happen we would never have any blogs to read!!!

You are awesome and I love your 7 facts!

Pam said...

I love your interesting facts. What is the AFJROTC and what did you do in it??? Sounds like boot camp or something. I think the back of the hair thing is way over-rated anyway. Who cares if the front is all curled and the back is straight. I can't see it so it doesn't bother me. But I think the back of your hair looks great so you had me fooled.
Your blog turned out cute the girls did a great job.

Jenifer said...

Shannon,

Hello. I just stumbled on your blog and thought I would come check it out. Your make over looks great.

Like Jolene said if we all waited for something exciting to happen nobody would be blogging.

I like to print mine out and use as a journal for our family. Since I'm so behind on our scrapbooks this is something I can do while I go and it's not so overwhelming.