Monday, May 12, 2008

Football Superstar

Andrea is our six year old football superstar. For two years she has been begging us to let her play flag football. An opportunity came up and we finally let her play. She had so much fun and I wish we would have let her sooner. Their last game was Sat. They did really well overall. She had a great coach and learned a lot. She was so sad that it was over. She was the only girl on her team and wasn't intimidated by that at all. I am so proud of her. I was out of town for team pictures and I am dreading how they will turn out. Dad and cute hair, I don't think so. Luckily I got some good pictures of my own.

3 comments:

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

Wow! Go Andrea. I still remember her when she was in my nursery class all those years ago. She looks so cute in her uniform.

Pam said...

Way to go Andrea. All the years that Chase played flag the girls were always the best and the fastest players. Jon always wanted a girl on his team but he never got one. So I'm sure the coach will want her back next year. Cute pics.

Combs - A day in the Life of... said...

You have such a beautiful family. I thought I would thank you for posting a comment on my blog that was such a wonderful surprise! I read your blog and it looks like you are a wonderful mom and you have a lot of fun with your friends. I will admit that Women's conference week with your friends looked so fun and a what a neat idea. I keep checking your blog. Thank you again.