Thursday, November 20, 2008

No Excuses!

That's right, I have no excuses for not posting in forever! My record speaks for its self, I have phases! I do wish I was more consistent because I like to think of my blog as a journal, kind of.
Even though I haven't posted in awhile, I still enjoy reading all of your blogs and keeping up with the fun things you all have been up too! Blogs are the best! I have made friends through blogs, been inspired by others and now I have found a friend I haven't seen since Jr. High! I found her blog through a few links from my friend Jolene's blog. Mary is unforgettable! She has the sweetest personality ever! You know the kind of person that oozes sweetness and you just want to be around them because they make you feel good! That's Mary. She was always smiling and helping others. Any memories I have of her revolve around laughter. Over the years I have thought back on choices I've made that have put me where I am today! (which is completely happy and enjoying life) The choice that made the biggest difference in my life was 18 years ago when I joined The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I can't even imagine what my life would be like if I hadn't made that decision. It wasn't a tough choice for me, I knew it was right. I didn't just wake up one day and decide to join the Church, I was prepared over the years by people I knew and Mary was an excellent example to me! I am sure she is that same person today, always serving others, being a friend to anyone she meets, and changing lives as she did for me. We never know what influences we have on the people around us. I hope to be more like Mary and I'm excited to get back in touch with her and learn what she has been up to for the last 21 years (jaw dropping I know, it feels like yesterday) You can check out her blog here and see her cute family. Just so you know, she looks exactly the same. I will admit that makes me a little jealous!

7 comments:

Heather said...

Yay, glad your back. I am with you on joinging the church. Not sure where I would be without it??

Jolene said...

I love Mary Fa too! Her whole family is great - I'm so glad that you got back in touch with her. So many things change from Jr. High to motherhood... you will have a lot to catch up on!

p.s. what are you going to post tomorrow?

Courtney said...

Finally!! You posted!! Ask Samantha about the magic eight ball when i was over.....hilarious!

Julie said...

Glad to see your back on the blog train. Now I can get to know you. I was just telling my hubby how I've only ever talked to Jolene twice but I feel like I totally know her...just by reading her blog all the time. Oh, by the way, sorry about the chewed up gum in your bag!! Hope his cuteness made up for it.

Victoria Renae said...

Yay! You posted! Glad to have another blog to read again.

Have you read Austenland? I remember sosa saying something about that, but I wasn't sure.

Renae said...

What a great post! Glad you're back.

Tuihalalalala said...

Oh my! I told you to post a month ago but I didn't expect this. I didn't even check your blog for awhile...Well the holidays got crazy...and what a surprise to have a blog dedicated to me? I am not sure I can type anymore because I know it sounds sappy but tears are running down my cheeks and getting all over the keyboard. I didn't know you thought that of me..Although a bit cheesy, It's true when I say that I felt all those same things about you. Especially the part about you looking the same...You don't look a day older either. Maybe there was some weird science experiment going on at Powell...hehehe NEWAYS ...This is getting tooooo sappy. sniff" sniff" I love you my long lost friend. Please K.I.T.