Friday, July 11, 2008

Picture Tag!

A lot of tagging going on in July! I saw this on a friends blog and thought it looked like fun. So here we go, 10 things around my house:




#1 My sink




I was pleasantly surprised to find it clean. I wanted this to be as honest as possible. I didn't want to go around and clean the places I needed to take pictures of. (even if cleaning is what I should be doing instead)



#2 My Fridge



In

And Out

IN-N-OUT sounds good, much better than anything I could find in my fridge right now!


#3 Hot Spot



I have too many of these, so I picked the worst. Okay, maybe not the worst, but the worst I wanted to share with the public. My whole office could be considered a hot spot and only a select few have seen it. You know who you are and how special your are to me.



#4 My closet



Nothing exciting here, sorry!



#5 Laundry room



This was my favorite picture to take. This is my new washer and dryer. I love them. I debated on making this room my favorite spot, (a picture coming up) but it really is only my second favorite spot. Who new doing laundry would be a favorite thing to do and that you could wash and dry 2 loads in less than 5 hours. Yes, you heard me, my old washer and dryer took that long. I was still grateful to have them because I wasn't doing it by hand!



#6 What your family is doing right NOW!


This was fun, because they are so cute like this!


Samantha


Christopher (I woke him up, OPPPS!)


Andrea


and Spencer


#7 Favorite spot



This is my favorite spot because I do my favorite things here. Read, watch TV, talk on the phone, and Nap!

#8 Bathroom


Could be worse!



#9 Backyard



Yes, it's cloudy and rainy out today! Yipee! It's a rainy day in AZ! I should be in my favorite spot reading right now!

#10 Self Portrait



It's early okay, I haven't brushed my hair. I am dressed for the gym, which I am more motivated to go than ever after seeing my arms in this picture!

I won't tag anyone because I think this is fun and you will want to do it too, so I look forward to seeing what your 10 spots
look like!

9 comments:

Pam said...

Way cute idea Shannon. Love the right now effect. Also love your Washer and Dryer mine are almost the same in white and I have to agree laundry is almost easy and enjoyable now. Did I just say that????

I will have to try out this tag idea sometime it's fun to see what's happening at your house through pictures.

Your arms don't look big what are you saying?? :)

Jolene said...

Pam - if you do it I will do it. Tomorrow... after my kitchen is clean and after I go shopping, because my refrigerator is bare.

Shannon - this was really cute. I feel privileged to have been in your office - but you know you took a picture of Spencer in there so we saw part of it anyway!

Shannon said...

Yes, you all did get a peek at my office, but I did try to angle it just right so you wouldn't see all of the mess around him or the path way to the computer.

Heather said...

That was fun to get to see around your place! :) I had an office once like that, very few were allowed in. I have since changed things around. Moved my computer into my "formal" dining room area.

Heather said...

of course you can add me, I am adding you too!! :)

Jan said...

I had to wait for you to leave a comment on my blog before I found yours :) Thank you! I totally love seeing this post. We have the same house, set up the same way, the garage on the left. It's always fun to see what others do with their space. I love your washers, I'm just waiting for mine to go, but their kind of like the energizer bunny, they keep going and going--15 years later and they still work!!
I like the way you got your kids sleeping, I should have done that, I love them when their sleeping, they look like angels-not that their not angels when their awake-oh, you know what I mean!

SBrooks said...

Fun- I love the idea and so cute!

Mig said...

CUTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Eric and Breanna Graham said...

I was tagged with that about a week ago. I keep sayin I'm goin to do it but here I am a week later... anyway can I just say I'm coveting your washer and dryer. Snazy!