Thursday, June 26, 2008

Summer Reading

I was doing really good at keeping up with my house work until I started my summer reading list! I haven't been able to us self control and put the books down. It all started with The Host and then Fablehaven, The Alchemyst and now The Magician! I putt of reading most of these books until after camp and couldn't wait to just sit sown and read. So after camp I got my house back in order (it took a couple of weeks) and now my house is in shambles again! So what am I doing right now instead of cleaning or reading, (because I told myself no book today until I get at least one room in order) blogging! When it gets this bad I get overwhelmed and just want to ignore it all! So what is on your summer reading list? I need some idea's because I am almost done with mine. Who needs a clean house in the summer any way.

4 comments:

Victoria Renae said...

I read Fable haven and I think I read the Alchemyst. Isn't that the Nicholas Flamel book? I want to read the host. You have to convince my mom to let me! Sosa says it is amazing!

Pam said...

I think reading is apart of continuing education right?? No one would want you to stop your education:) So read on!
The house work will wait I promise.
Don't feel bad about blogging either it is your journal writing time right????!!!!. See how I have myself brainwashed...now if only I could brainwash my DH. hehehe
By the way I have wanted to read The Host...how was it?

Pam said...

I forgot to say - way cute patriotic blog. Love it!

Victoria Renae said...

Thanks so much for the offer. If I come by to pick up the book I lent Samantha, I would love to borrow it, if that is o.k. Thanks! :)